FRIENDS OF THE WORD, INC.
presents Father Lou Scurti
Fr Louie prepares us for Lent, with the readings of the 8th Sunday of Ordinary Time:
Is 49:14-15, Is 49:14-15, Gospel Mt 6:24-34
Thank you for joining us.
Jerry Reynolds, Ann Marie Abad & Maggie Molino, Bill Meyers
Crew of Friends of the Word, Inc.
Music by Uptown Flutes
Removing These 31 Things From Your Life Will Make You Happier and More Successful
1. Comparing yourself to others.
2. Creating unrealistic expectations for yourself
3. Your social media obsession.
4. Bad spending habits.
5. Fear of the unknown.
6. Living in the past.
7. Putting off a vacation.
8. Your packed schedule.
9. Unhealthy relationships.
10. Waiting for the perfect moment.
11. The need to be in control of everything.
12. Relying on others to make you feel happy and fulfilled.
13. Avoiding getting out of the house.
14. Your need to have the best things.
15. Your hesitation to indulge.
16. Feeling sorry for yourself.
17. Fear of failure.
19. Worrying what others think of you.
20. Your disorganized lifestyle.
21. Controlling others.
23. Blaming others for your mistakes.
24. A yearning to fit in.
25. Overanalyzing situation
26. Friends who aren’t there for you.
27. Being afraid to be yourself.
28. Resisting change.
29. Holding onto items you don’t need.
30. Avoiding your problems.
31. Worrying about missing out.